- The administrator of personal data contained on the Website is OMNIVITY LOGISTICS Sp. z o.o., ul. Kaliny Jędrusik 6/111, 01-748 Warsaw, NIP 5252892420.
- In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations that are to prevent
providing data with unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and files of community law.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or for the purpose of implementing the contract concluded between the parties.
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior as follows:
– through information voluntarily entered in the forms
– by collecting “cookies” [see “Cookies” file policy]
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. for the purpose of servicing information contact.
- Personal data left on the Website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- The data contained in the form is entitled to a natural person who placed them there. This person also has the rights to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
- Links to other websites may appear on the website. Such websites operate independently of the website and are not supervised in any way by the website www.omnivitylogistics.com. These pages may have their own privacy policies and regulations that we recommend to read.